Stamps.com Web Services API
Deliver shipping labels anywhere you want them, exactly when you need them. Stamps.com's SOAP-based Web Services platform allows you to generate USPS shipping labels in virtually any technology environment necessary. The API is platform independent and suitable for a client or web environment. It can be developed using any programming language.
Key Stamps.com Functionality
- Verify addresses with CASS-certified software. CASS-certified software is subject to strict USPS standards. Stamps.com validates addresses against the USPS's ZIP + 4 database and standardizes the address format to increase speed and deliverability of your mail.
- Calculate USPS rates. Based on zone, weight, cubic dimensions and all included USPS services. Rate shop or display accurate shipping costs instantly.
- Easily track shipments. Stamps.com keeps a detailed record of the postage you print, making it easy for you to keep track of any package shipment. You can also create SCAN forms so that your packages are automatically recorded in the USPS's tracking system.
- Create shipping labels. Easily print properly formatted USPS shipping labels and customs forms. Plus, Hidden Postage Labels allow your company to maximize profits by charging shipping and handling fees that more accurately reflect its costs without invoking customer complaints.
- Email return shipping labels to customers. Email your customers a pre-addressed, postage-paid return shipping label for any package sent with either Delivery or Signature Confirmation™.
- Create international shipping documents and customs forms. Automate the creation of USPS international shipping labels and customs forms. Supports APO/FPO forms as well.
- Manage your Stamps.com account. Take complete control of all aspects of your Stamps.com account, including users and locations, insurance claims, store orders, cost codes and more.
- Platform independent
- Labels returned as EPL2, ZPLII, GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG or PDF images
- Develop using any programming language
- Suitable for client or web environment
- Ideal for eCommerce websites, online marketplaces and trading environments acting as a liaison between buyers and sellers
- Multi-carrier web and desktop shipping systems positioning the competitive offerings of the US Postal Service alongside other carriers
- Browser-based environments and applications serving enterprise customers, CRM applications and procurement and logistics products
- Companies that want to become more efficient processing returns on demand
High Volume Shipping Stamps.com offers customized technology and payments solutions for high volume USPS shipping customers. If you are looking for a specific solution or need an innovative answer to a current problem, please contact us.
Registered Developers Are you an experienced Stamps.com developer or integrator? We would like to feature on this website and recommend your work to other interested companies. If you are interested in participating in this program, contact us.
Earn incentives by referring new Stamps.com customers.
Are you interested in a broker relationship or co-marketing arrangement with Stamps.com? Stamps.com has existing relationships with: