Automate your shipping by retrieving order information directly from the data source – anything from an Excel spreadsheet to a relational database. When you configure an ODBC connection, Stamps.com can communicate with a wide range of data sources, including Excel, CSV, Access, My SQL, SQL Server, Oracle and other database formats.
Key ODBC Functionality
- Read from the data source. Import order information such as address, return address, package weights and dimensions, mail class, tracking service levels, print message and all other variable fields associated with your shipping.
- Post back to the data source. Post important shipping information, such as validated addresses, cost, shipment date and tracking information, directly back into your database.
- Supports high-volume shipping. Use your ODBC connection to import one shipment at a time, or use the batch mode to send multiple shipments at the same time.
- Process domestic and international shipments. Stamps.com lets you calculate, buy and print official, USPS-approved postage for domestic and international packages, envelopes and flats.
- Instant print functionality. Use a barcode scanner to read the Order Number and Stamps.com will retrieve the order information, weigh your package and automatically print your shipping label.
The following types of organizations will benefit from using Stamps.com in conjunction with an ODBC connection:
- Fulfillment environments
- Any organization with a variable pick, pack and shipping process
- Any eCommerce merchant using a standard database for order tracking and management
High Volume Shipping Stamps.com offers customized technology and payments solutions for high volume USPS shipping customers. If you are looking for a specific solution or need an innovative answer to a current problem, please contact us.
Registered Developers Are you an experienced Stamps.com developer or integrator? We would like to feature on this website and recommend your work to other interested companies. If you are interested in participating in this program, contact us.
Earn incentives by referring new Stamps.com customers.
Are you interested in a broker relationship or co-marketing arrangement with Stamps.com? Stamps.com has existing relationships with: