Software Developer Kit (SDK)
Insert Stamps.com postage printing into your application and your workflow without the need to develop your own user interface. Programmable in any Microsoft platform using programming languages such as C++, C# and Visual Basic, this traditional, client-based SDK allows you to integrate the Stamps.com software and pre-built User Interfaces directly into your own software application with minimal development. It supports a wide variety of labels, layouts, printers and scales.
Key Stamps.com Functionality
- Fully modular architecture
- Invoke screens that manage mailing and shipping for domestic and international destinations.
- Instantly supports printing of all Stamps.com labels, scales, printers and PC Postage mail piece formats.
- All User Interface components included. No need to validate inputs or implement USPS rules. The SDK automatically validates user input to restrict user choices or respond with errors as necessary.
- Choose to use Stamps.com interfaces or build your own interface with Stamps.com functionality in the background.
- Rapid application development using out of the box functionality requires limited development.
- Program on the Windows platform using C++, C#, Visual Basic and more
- Supports a wide variety of labels, layouts, printers and scales
- Integrates with custom-built and extensible, off-the-shelf products
- Ideal for desktop applications
- Works with accounting packages, practice management software, order management and shipping software, among others
- Can be used in single- or multi-user situations
High Volume Shipping Stamps.com offers customized technology and payments solutions for high volume USPS shipping customers. If you are looking for a specific solution or need an innovative answer to a current problem, please contact us.
Registered Developers Are you an experienced Stamps.com developer or integrator? We would like to feature on this website and recommend your work to other interested companies. If you are interested in participating in this program, contact us.
Earn incentives by referring new Stamps.com customers.
Are you interested in a broker relationship or co-marketing arrangement with Stamps.com? Stamps.com has existing relationships with: