Exchange information between Stamps.com and any other software program using the Stamps.com XML format. This standardized format allows you to print postage and verify addresses, either singly or in batches. Post-shipment details such as tracking and cost are returned by Stamps.com, to your application using the same XML format.
Key Stamps.com Functionality
- Comprehensive XML schema. Transfer all information needed to print a USPS shipping label.
- Verify addresses, either singly or in batch. CASS-certified software cleanses and reformats your address list for better deliverability.
- Post-back shipping data to your application. Once labels are printed, Stamps.com returns an XML file to you with all post-shipment data.
- XML file monitoring. Automatically print shipping labels simply by dropping an XML file into a folder that Stamps.com is monitoring.
- Import and review in the batch grid.
- Supports all Stamps.com postage formats and media
- Accessible in multiple ways—on demand or scheduled, automated or manual
- Limited programming required
- Anytime you need to process shipping records, the Stamps.com XML format provides an easy, repeatable communications method
- As the most common internet communications language, the XML format is easy to integrate into desktop software, shopping carts and eCommerce platforms
- Ideal for batch processing labels—prepare the XML file to be processed throughout the day, then generate labels
- Automated shipping label generation—use XML file monitoring to print postage even as you export your orders from your order processing software
High Volume Shipping Stamps.com offers customized technology and payments solutions for high volume USPS shipping customers. If you are looking for a specific solution or need an innovative answer to a current problem, please contact us.
Registered Developers Are you an experienced Stamps.com developer or integrator? We would like to feature on this website and recommend your work to other interested companies. If you are interested in participating in this program, contact us.
Earn incentives by referring new Stamps.com customers.
Are you interested in a broker relationship or co-marketing arrangement with Stamps.com? Stamps.com has existing relationships with: